Ooooh! This is a beautiful, luxe glamorous space for any girl! Considering this is from a Mommy of 3, we can only assume this is a little oasis for her when things get really busy.
Hollywood Makeup Room Highlights:
- White Broadway makeup mirror from VanityGirlHollywood.com $399
- Ikea desk with lots and lots of storage space (drawers are Alex and table top is Linnmon)
- Smaller golden mirror for detail work
- Sleek almost functional chair which is a nice counterpoint to the opulent tufted white couch
- White fur rug adds texture to the floor
- Okay, now let’s talk about that white couch! So luxe
- Pillows add decadence and comfort and can be switched out easily for a new look whenever the mood strikes
- Shoe shelf shoes off this Mami’s passion for trend-setting footwear
- White curtains add a nice airiness to the whole room
Want more on this gorgeous space? Make sure to visit Irene on IG where she even made some videos. And for more Vanity Room Inspo, my Vanity Girls, makeup looks and glimpses of my Hollywood life, make sure to follow me on Instagram!