Today’s #VGOTD hails from CT where she is a certified professional makeup artist. And in honor of Mother’s Day, she is also a mommy of 3. Here is her lovely set up featuring her White Broadway Table Top Vanity Mirror.
“Where all the fun happens”
@makeupbyjackie_e via Instagram
- A glass table top makes makeup spills nothing to worry about
- An animal print chair — to me — is a neutral 🙂
- The acrylic makeup box to the right ensures that all of your treasures are easily accessible especially when your lipsticks can stand upright as they do on the bottom shelf
- Marbles, rice or other decorative “sand” like things help keep your makeup brushes at the ready
- The cute little bunny functions as a ring holder. I have one just like it from Modcloth.com
- A White Broadway Table Top Vanity gives this mommy a special place to call her own when she isn’t busy watching after her kids or making sure her clients look beautiful (she is a MUA).
Gotta have one? Our Mother’s Day Sale starts Saturday. Use code “Mama15” to get 15% off!
Maxine Tatlonghari is the founder and creative force behind Vanity Girl Hollywood, makers of the original and best lighted Hollywood makeup mirror based right here in Los Angeles. She lectures regularly on how to use social media to build a brand, and on all things #girlboss. She is a lifestyle influencer in her own right and loves to travel. Business inquiries only VanityPR (at) me (dot) com.