Our Mother’s Day Sale just started this morning, and it’s been a frenzy! You hard-working moms need these vanities … and we looovveee it! Here is our Vanity Girl of the Day … a Mom — of course — to a 3-year old who also manages to be creative and DIY beautiful things! Wow, so impressive.
Her vanity room features our Blue Broadway Vanity, and even though her baby comes first of course … this Dominican beauty felt it was a good way to spoil herself. But we love the high-low mix, because she refurbished that table herself — and bought the chair for $6.99 (yep! 6.99 OMG) and redid it herself. It’s like the decor equivalent of wearing H&M with Chanel. We love it.
“Because every queen needs her throne”
@tanty.garcia via Instagram
- Blue table (redone, used to be black)
- Chevron, studded tuft (she paid $6.99) and refurbished herself
- Inspirational stencils on the wall to remind yourself to be the leading lady in your life
- Wooden trays and acrylic makeup organizers to keep everything need and contained
- And of course … her Blue Broadway Table Top Vanity which gives her perfect lighting when getting ready for her day!
Thanks for sharing @tanty.garcia and Happy (early) Mother’s Day! Gotta have it? Use code “Mama15” to get your 15% off!